COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS — This competition not affiliated with take 2 interactive, 2K sports or YouTube. This competition is provided solely by ElementGames.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open worldwide for followers/fans/subscribers of ElementGames.
- Winning entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible will not be valid and deemed void. For example, providing us with an incorrect address.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their username when announcements are made regarding previous winners.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from comments (YouTube) , Shares (Facebook) & Retweets (Twitter) received by the closing date stated within the promotional material. Efforts will be made to ensure winners are following / Subscribing to relevant accounts. If public information happens to be unavailable, your entry will not be effected (For example, you have your subscriptions set to private).
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made via tweet, direct message, mention or other. By entering to this competition you agree that there is a public method in which you can be contacted.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- As per the YouTube guidelines, entrants that don’t comply with the YouTube terms of service will be disqualified. http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines
If a winner, please allow up to 28 days for your physical prize to be shipped, if a digital prize is awarded, please allow 24 hours. Physical delivery times may vary depending on location. Physical items are shipped from the UK and can take some time to arrive internationally. Good luck!